The SEIU 503 Central Table Bargaining Team met with the Governor’s appointed bargaining team on March 18, 2015.
The following proposals were made:
- 2 Cost of Living Adjustments (COLAs); 1 each year
- 2 Step Increases; 1 each year
- Add 2 new Steps to each salary range
- $15/hour minimum wage for all state employees
- Health insurance premium share cost: no change
- 6% PERS buyout
- Equal vacation accrual rates for represented employees and managers
- Vacation pay-out increased from 250 to 350 hours.
If you have questions or comments about these bargaining proposals, please contact the SEIU 503 Central Bargaining Team directly at: